Mercy High School - mercyhigh.com - is a Catholic diocesan college preparatory high school for young women. In the tradition of the Sisters of Mercy and their Foundress, Catherine McAuley, each student is challenged to grow academically, emotionally, socially, aesthetically, and spiritually.
Mercy High School is seeking applicants for a full-time Theology teaching position. The ideal candidate will:
• Support and uphold the mission of a Catholic and Mercy educational community;
• demonstrate a passion for working with high school girls in a Catholic, college-prep setting;
• have the disposition, skill; and desire to engage young women in a dynamic process of faith formation and spiritual growth;
• possess at least a bachelor’s degree (a master’s degree is preferred) in Theology/Religious Studies (or a related field)
• be able to present material in a variety of formats to meet the needs of diverse learners;
• have experience teaching in a high school setting;
• be open to incorporating technology into a BYOD learning environment;
• be open to taking a role in the community outside of the classroom.
Interested candidates should send the following to the attention of Mrs. Melissa Bullock, Principal of Academics and Technology at email@example.com.
Resume, Cover Letter, Statement of Educational Philosophy, transcripts, and three letters of recommendation